2. 煮锅一碗清水，把花肉煮至刚熟即盛出，保留汤待用，花肉待凉后同样切1公分方块。（图 3）
5. 加入一半的鱼干，炒均后盛碟，再撒入剩余的鱼干和装饰料即可。 （图7）
A: 2 pieces dried sole fish (Pnee Hu), 250 ml water, 200g belly pork, remove skin, 500g yam bean,100g car-
rot, 200g cabbage, 6 Chinese mushrooms (soaked and cubed)
B: 3 tbsp oil, 1 onion, 2 tsp soya bean paste (tau cheong)
1⁄2 tsp sugar, 1⁄2 tsp salt ,1⁄2 tsp pepper
spring onion curls, coriander leaves and chilli curls
1. Cut Pnee Hu with a pair of scissors into 1 cm squares. Fry in oil over medium low flame until golden and crisp. Set aside.(pic 1-2)
2. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small pot and put in belly pork. Boil until just cooked. Dish out. Reserve the stock and cool meat slightly before cutting into 1 cm squares to match the dried sole. Set aside.(pic 3)
3. Preheat a frying pan, saute ingredients B until fragrant.
Add in the rest of the vegetables. Stir to mix well.(pic 4-6)
4. Pour in the pork stock and allow simmering until vegetables have absorbed the stock. Adjust to taste with seasoning.
5. Add half of the fried sole and stir-fry to mix well. Dish out onto a serving plate and top with the rest of the fried sole. Garnish and serve.(pic 7)